I present to you all, my favorite dessert. This cheesecake will never do you wrong, through the good times and the bad. It will have you coming back for more, time and time again. This cheesecake may even make you more popular with your friends and family. I know it did with mine (hehe).
You will need:
- 1-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 11 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 1 packaged graham cracker crumb crust
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
Makes 8 servings.
I hope you all enjoy this delectable dessert 🙂