I blame this old cafe I used to go to for making me addicted to this amazing dish. It is seriously so yummy. This casserole is the best kind of comfort food. It’s easy, quick, and cheap. It will become one of your most requested dinners faster than you know it. You might even find yourself making smaller portions of it just for yourself (No shame).
You will need:
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1(1/4 lb) package Ritz cracker
- 1/2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Boil whole chicken breasts (may be fresh or frozen) for about 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear when cut.
- Place in fridge to cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, mix soup and sour cream in large bowl.
- Pull chicken apart into bite-sized chunks and mix with soup mixture.
- Crush Ritz crackers in tube.
- Melt butter and mix in crushed crackers.
- Place chicken mixture into a casserole dish, top with Ritz mixture, and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Have fun making this delicious recipe! It’s already on my dinner list for next week. 🙂