Only three ingredients? What?
In honor of this wonderfully spooky holiday season, I present to you… Spider bites! These cute, quick, easy snacks or appetizers are perfect for your upcoming Halloween party or to just enjoy by yourself while watching Hocus Pocus. Did I mention that they only call for three ingredients? Run! Don’t walk. Run!
You will need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large glass microwave-safe, bowl combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and stir until smooth.
- Stir in pretzel sticks. With clean hands grab pretzel sticks and drop on prepared baking sheet in clusters to look like spiders.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until to chocolate is hardened. Remove and serve.