Anything cooked in the slow cooker counts as comfort food, right?
This warm, ooey, gooey, chocolate lava cake is beyond words. It simply bursts with chocolatey goodness. Honestly, this is one of my favorite desserts because it’s so yummy and requires such a small amount of effort.
You Will Need:
- box of chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 2/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 box of chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, eggs and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer to a greased 4-qt. slow cooker.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over cake batter; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until a toothpick inserted in cake portion comes out with moist crumbs. Serve warm.