This is number one on my list of favorite dinners to cook. It’s easy, quick, and you can usually throw it together with stuff you already have on hand. I cannot stress the immense yumminess that is this dish.
You Will Need:
- 1 packet dry ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix (e.g., Hidden Valley)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (thin)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and stir until well blended.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, place the bread crumbs. Dip each breast in the dressing mixture turning on all sides until well-coated, Shake off any excess dressing. Lay the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken on a pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear.
- While the chicken is baking, warm cream cheese, oil, white wine, and lemon juice in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in dry Italian seasoning.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long.
- To serve, pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.