I, all of a sudden, realized that I post chicken recipes a lot. You’d think I really, really like chicken or something. Anyways. My love for simple and yummy recipes is more than immense. Being a college student, I’m always looking for something that I can throw together quickly without sacrificing flavor. This dish is certainly one of those. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, and it’s chicken. What more could you possibly want?
You Will Need:
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 slices of Swiss cheese (mozzarella works, too)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a grease 9×13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.