I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been to a family gathering where these scrumptious things weren’t served. Deviled eggs are a, sort of, southern comfort food. You don’t have to be from the South to know how to make and enjoy them, though. 😉
You Will Need:
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika.
- Store covered in the refrigerator. Serve cold.