Pasta is my crutch. If I have no idea what to cook, I’ll probably end up making something based around noodles. I can’t help it. It’s who I am. And you know what? I’m not ashamed.
Anyways. This pasta salad is simple, delicious, and it only takes about ten minutes to make. I’ve found that it tastes even better after it has sat in the fridge overnight, just FYI.
You Will Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Toss pasta with olive oil. Fold in tomatoes, feta cheese, black pepper, and garlic.
- Sprinkle with basil.