If you like French Onion soup, you’re guaranteed to like this chicken. It’s crazy easy to make and great for a weeknight meal!
You Will Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10.5 ounce can French Onion soup
- 1 cup croutons
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook each side 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add the French Onion soup to the skillet and allow chicken to continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes on each side, adding croutons to the mixture after you flip the chicken. Cook the chicken until it is white all the way through.
- When chicken is fully cooked, add a slice of Swiss cheese to the top of each chicken breast. Turn off the heat and allow Swiss to melt over the chicken.
- Serve with rice or vegetables.