My boyfriend is gonna love me for this one.
Some of you may be familiar with the Shrimp and Parmesan steak at Applebee’s. Let me tell ya, that dish is wonderful. But, it’s a little pricey. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sat and thought, “I could make two of these for the price I’m paying for one at the restaurant.” Not to mention, eating in the comfort of your own home. I give you all today, a copycat recipe for the Applebee’s Shrimp and Parmesan steak. It’s okay to be excited.
You Will Need:
- 2 10 oz. sirloin steaks
- 2 cups (16 oz) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 20 Shrimp, deveined, tails and shells removed
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grill steaks to medium rare (or whatever you prefer)
- Heat heavy cream in a sauce pan and lightly boil until it is half its original volume, being careful not to scorch
- Stir in Parmesan, basil, salt, and pepper
- Season shrimp with Old Bay and saute.
- Top steaks with shrimp and cheese sauce.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.