I love Facebook. Why? Because sometimes I come across recipes that look scrumptious. This is one of those recipes. Courtesy of Buzzfeed Food, these chicken bombs are better for a light meal or an appetizer. They are fairly easy to make and taste great!
You Will Need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten and set aside
- Block of cheddar cheese
- 1 or 2 Chicken breasts
- Mix flour, Parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, and pepper in a bowl to make the breading. Mix egg in a separate bowl for breading.
- Slice chicken breasts into large chunks.
- Cut a slit in the chicken breast down the middle, but not all the way through.
- Cut a small stick of cheddar that will fit into the chicken and stuff it in.
- Dip the stuffed chicken into the flour, then into the egg, and back into the flour, shaking off excess.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with marinara, Parmesan or parsley to finish.