The more recipes I make, the more I seem to enjoy Oreos. It’s just so easy to turn them into a simple dessert. For example, these cookie balls (by request of my sweetheart, of course) These are so simple to make, it could be dangerous.
You Will Need:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.