These are just too easy. I really have no words for them. They almost make me wonder why I don’t stock them, you know?
These chocolate covered Ritz are the perfect mixture of salty and sweet.
Also, they are perfect to whip up if you ever need to take a dessert to a party!
You Will Need:
- One tube of Ritz crackers
- One bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Place chocolate chips in large mixing bowl and melt in microwave in 30 second increments.
- Once completely melted, immediately dip a Ritz cracker into the chocolate and place on a sheet of wax paper. Repeat with remaining crackers.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate has set. Enjoy!