If you’re anything like me, you hate beans. Which, in reality, you’re probably not and you actually do like beans. Nonetheless, this bean-less recipe is the bomb-diggity. Yeah, I said it. Bomb-diggity.
This Nacho Grande soup is a great alternative to the ever-so-popular Taco Soup. Unlike taco soup, it is cheese-based and does not contain beans or tomato paste/sauce. So far, it’s been a hit for even the pickiest of eaters. 🙂
I wish I could say I concocted this one on my own but… I just can’t do it all, I suppose. Thank you to Six Sisters’ Stuff for the original recipe!
You Will Need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilis, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place cooked meat mixture in slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, cheddar cheese soup, tomatoes, milk, and shredded cheese. Stir together and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir before serving. Top individual servings with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and any other toppings you want.
(via Six Sisters’ Stuff)