One day I will categorize my recipes into appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.
Today is not that day.
However, today is the day for an easy and healthy side dish! If you shamefully love anything seasoned with garlic like I do, these broccolini will be an absolute hit when served with your favorite main dish. 🙂
You Will Need:
- 6 oz broccolini
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease the surface with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Place the broccolini in a large bowl, add minced garlic, and drizzle olive oil over the broccolini. Toss the broccolini until the stalks are lightly coated with olive oil. Sprinkle salt on top.
- Spread the broccolini in a single layer on the baking sheet. Scrape the minced garlic from the bottom of the bowl and place them over the broccolini.
- Roast the broccolini for about 5-6 minutes until the side down is slightly charred and browned. Turn the broccolini over and roast for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the broccolini to cool for a few minutes before serving.