I came across this idea awhile ago and have no idea why I haven’t posted it on here until now. This recipe is beneficial not only to angry college students, but also to those who have anxiety and stress related problems. Lavender has personally helped me a lot, especially with my migraines. So, to anyone who has these problems or to anyone who just wants to try something new, I really suggest trying this easy and tasteful lemonade!
If you don’t know where to buy culinary lavender, here is a link.
You Will Need:
- 1 cup honey
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp dried, culinary lavender
- 1 drop lavender essential oil (optional)
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- Pour 1/2 the water in a pan, bring to boil and remove from heat
- Add honey and dried lavender let steep for approximately 20 minutes.
- Strain mixture and pour into larger container.
- Add lemon juice and the remaining water. Stir well