Chicken spaghetti: such a classic recipe. It’s easy and fast. This is a great dish for beginners and something that you will find yourself making again and again. However, I’ve put my own twist on it! Spiciness. I’m a fan of heat in my food and this has just enough. 🙂
You Will Need:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 3/4 lb. Velveeta, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can rotel tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 tsp. chili pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package, omitting salt.
- Coat chicken with chili pepper and cook in a large skillet on medium-high heat until there is no more pink (about 10 minutes). Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 min. or util Velveeta is completely melted.
- Drain spaghetti; add to chicken mixture and mix lightly. Spoon into 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30-35 min. or until heated through.