Have you ever wondered what a sandwich would taste like in dip form? No? Well, I have. This delicious dip tastes just like a BLT sandwich and is so simple. I love anything that I can whip up quickly and snack on all day (guilty) and this is definitely one of those recipes. This dip also comes in handy when you need to bring an appetizer to a party or friends house!
You Will Need:
- 1 lb bacon, cooked (try cooking it in the oven!)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy!
** Garnish with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon if desired.